07 Sep Release of BOSpulse 2.0 at Rotating Equipment Conference
DRG releases BOSpulse 2.0 at the Rotating Equipment Conference 2016
Dusseldorf, 14 and 15 September
The new version of BOSpulse 2.0 is improved based on customer feedback and experience from commercial projects. It will be released during the 3rd International Rotating Equipment Conference in Dusseldorf.
The improvements enable the user to better understand the pulsations in their system. It also enables a more efficient analysis to save time of API 618 and API 674 studies. Main improvements include:
- Complete API 618 and API 674 code checks
- Automatic shaking forces assessment
- Six times faster (600% speed-up) computational speed for pulsation studies
- Automatic parameter variation of frequencies or wave speeds (sweep)
- Professional post-processing
- Customizable reports
- Full coupling with pipe stress packages like Caesar II.
Interested or need more information? Please visit during the conference in Dusseldorf or visit www.bospulse.com.